Insurance & P.A.T Testing

As a professional DJ I am required to have public liability insurance & have my equipment electrically safety tested on a regular basics.
I hold 10 million pounds public liability cover and have all the equipment P.A.T tested every year to make sure we comply with any rules your venue may have.

Please note that all wedding venues will require both public liability insurance & P.A.T Testing.

Copy’s of any of my certificates are available on request.